Wednesday 15 April 2009

My Internet Business-My internet Business "The Report"

Hi there,

No doubt you have found your way here as you are in the search for the perfect homebased business, and so far your journey has led you to MyInternet Business.com.
At the moment you are probably in your “due diligence stage” scouring the internet for all the “dirty” you can find on this business, find that one article that tells you IT’S A SCAM, so that you can pat yourself on the back for “knowing you’d find something- I knew it had to be too good to be true”

Sound like you?

If not then please except my apologies but I only presume, as that is the exact same thing that I did when I first discovered this business, so if thats what you’re looking for, the one snippet of information that tells you this business is a load of rubbish….then I’m sorry to tell you, but you won’t find it here.
This business DOES work but there are many different factors that you need to be looking out for and that you need to be fully informed on before signing up with anyone within MyInternetBusiness.
As I said before My Internet Business DOES make many people money, but infortunately many also find themselves in a situation where they make absolutely nothing at all.

So what is the one thing that is seriously going to have a HUGE negative impact on your future with this Opportunity?

Choosing the wrong My Internet Business Mentor.
Believe me when I say that a huge majortiy of those that fail after joining MIB, do so because they did not do enough due diligence before joining this business.
In most cases ”Joe Bloggs” see’s someone flashing their cash claiming all these earnings and think that, because MyInternet Business Mentor ” ***** “ is showing all this money..that that mentor is therefore going to show them how to make the same. Unfortunately in most cases this does not happen.
How do I know this, I’m sure you’re wondering?
Because every week I have phonecalls and emails from members below such Mentors, pulling their hair out because they have been abandoned by their sponsor.
This is one part of my “job” that i do not enjoy. This isn’t because I don’t want to talk to them, far from it. It’s because it frustrates the hell out of me that people are put in this position in the first place.
My Internet Business is a fantastic business opportunity, and the training is comprehensive and if followed will produce results for you.
However, the majority of those that join MyInternetBusiness don’t have a huge knowledge of this industry or have been failing in other businesses and opportunities, and therefore need someone to guide the way and point out the most effective marketing strategies that they need to be applying to get results fast; and with all the information in the MIB Back-office it can seem overwhelming on which to do first and what order to do everything.
So what happens if you have a mentor who doesnt ever seem to answer their phone?You find it very damn difficult, thats what.

Have you heard the phrase “Can’t see the wood for the trees?” this is often the case when newbies first start out in this business, everything is so new and fresh that they can become a little bit muddled as to what they should be paying attention to, and can easily lose direction and focus on what they should be concentrating on.
This is the main thing that gets mentioned to me when I speak with these MIB abandonees. They have all these great ideas but just dont know how to process them and no-one to turn to for help.

Please do not find yourself in that position, if you only take one thing away from this blog today then please let it be that you need to go and find someone that you feel is going to give you the help and support that you need to be successful with MyInternetBusiness.com.

Its all well and good getting excited at their income claims but if you don’t feel that they’re going to share that knowledge with you, then find someone that you can connect with, someone who know’s what they’re doing and that you feel you can trust.
With your own dedication, action and focused attitude; and the right MyInternetBusiness Mentor behind you to back you up, the skys are the limits for you in this opportunity!

So get excited!

To find out more information on MyInternetBusiness and what you need to carefully consider before joining this business then view my no-holds barred, no hype report at


Thanks for your valuable time,
Kind Reagrds
Richard Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment