Monday 20 April 2009

My Internet Busines-1st Month Expectations



Hi,

One of the most frequent questions I get asked by people looking to or that have just become a part of the My Internet Business opportunity is what can i expect from my first month?
Most people are keen to find out what they can expect not only work wise but financially as well and after all that’s why most of us turn to the lucrative world of internet marketing isn’t it? The financial freedom! Now unfortunately due to that point exactly there are a lot of people out there on the internet looking to make a quick buck, they don’t care about value for money or customer service. They fill the internet with promises of instant riches with no work “just sign up, pay your money, and watch the cash roll in” well we all know this just isn’t the case.

Unfortunately the old clich̩ is correct Рthere is no such thing as a free lunch. To be successful on the internet you need the same ingredients that you need in most areas of life:- ambition, determination a good attitude and the rite training and education with these things the internet has a fountain of opportunity.

But back to my initial point, in your first month of My Internet Business it is important to have realistic targets. Now for me one of my main drives behind my search for success on the internet was to completely replace my income so that i could drastically reduce my working hours without jeopardising my lifestyle. So for me the target was easy. I had a reasonably strong salary of around £2500 a month after tax, but it was not enough to justify the 11 hour days and six day weeks!!

So this was my goal, I Worked pretty hard over my first month but i was a complete Internet (and Computer) novice. I took in as much as i could from my mentor and worked through as much of the training as i could. If I’m honest with you in my first month i fell just short of my target and actually achieved £1900. The first month was a massive learning curve for me and gave me the foundations to go on and get to where i am today currently earning over three times my old salary in a week with half the hours!

The opportunities that became available to me where via My internet Business. On reflection i am so glad i did not under estimate the importance of having a mentor. There are so many different services and products available on the internet some legitimate and unfortunately some not so. Without experience it is close to impossible to separate which is which so it is crucial to find someone you trust and feel comfortable with to guide you through your early steps.
Thanks For investing your valuable time to read this report.

For a Free Marketing course and tour of the oppertunity visit:

Kind Regards
Richard Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment