Tuesday 22 January 2008

Is My internet Business 100% Automated??


Just thought I’d add a quick post, which is also kind of a rant:) so you’ll have to excuse me. As with any business or industry that one might be involved in its always a good idea to keep an eye on“The competition.” See what other people are doing and saying and generally keeping on top.
Something that I am seeing more and more frequently over the past weeks is that there are a certain few involved with MyInternetBusiness.com who are clearly after a quick buck with this business and are not afraid to do anything to achieve it! and the number one claim that i seem to be finding popping up all over the place is
“My Internet Business is 100% automated.”

So i’m writing this in the hope that if you have also come across such claims that maybe I can guide you more honestly in the right direction:)
MyInternetBusiness is NOT 100% automated, and anyone who is making such claims should be questioned!There is no such thing as a fully automated business folks.

There is no such legitimate system,business or programme that enables you to buy into it and then graces you with non stop overflowing cash into your bank account. Surely if there was we would ALL be signed up to it right?
So why are some people foolishly marketing MyInternetBusiness as being this type of system? It amazes and frustrates me to be honest, because even though most people are wise enough to understand that such systems aren’t reality unfortunately there will be few that get sucked into this idea. Undoubtedly the reason for those suspects doing this is because they want as many sign-ups as possible and are willing to do whatever and say whatever to achieve it.
Do you really want to be working with someone with those principles?
So what are the facts? Can MyInternetBusiness be automated?
You will be pleased to know that Yes to a certain degree this business is hugely automated, but not quite 100% It is absolutely essential that to make any money in this business you must market it, get it in front of people, you could have the best website in the world but with out people knowing about it, its as good as useless:)

So for people to suggest that MyInternetBusiness requires no work is ridiculous! If you dont do your bit then success will not be achieved I can assure you of that.
The good news.
The “work” that is required to achieve fantastic results with this business is not technically difficult.You must be consistent with your efforts, and take action on a daily basis but none of the strategies that myself and my team use are not difficult.
Once you lay down some effective foundations and consistently get content out there to drive traffic to your website, then yes over a period of time this business can earn you money “automated”

For example last week I took some time out and went to visit my sister in Lancaster. I left on the Thursday morning and returned home Saturday night, and I did not spend one minute in those few days marketing my business, and yet by the time I had returned home I had 2 new Platinum team members. This was made possible by the marketing techniques that I have been applying with MyInternetBusiness that have accumulated over time, which means that now even when I’m not here at my laptop or computer, my previous efforts are still being rewarded over and over again.
So this is how MyInternetBusiness can be automated (but not 100% ). By leveraging the internet my website is working for me around the clock regardless of whether I’m actively marketing or taking some time out.
So in closing Yes this business can be highly automated BUT never 100% and anyone who tells you that should be questioned and or avoided

To view my free report on Myinternetbusiness.com got to

www.250kpassiveincome.com
Clear facts and information to help you make an informed decision on your Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment